Pages

Detailed Timeline Of Music Video For 'All This Time' (Jonny)



I created a detailed timeline of the footage that we will use in our music video as part of our planning. I chose to do this as I believe it will be extremely beneficial in the long run with both filming the footage and the editing of the music video. This timeline allows us to know exactly what footage we need and where it will go in relation to the other footage. I also have the timeline on a word document so that it is easier to consult when we are out filming.



I originally created this timeline on a power point presentation but then converted that to an online presentation using an online application called 'slideshare'. This was the first time that I had used 'slideshare' and so I was asked to create an account- this was fairly simple! However once I had created the account there were no instructions on how to use the application. I struggled at first on how to use the application, but I soon figured it out by simply uploading my power point at the click of a button. The application then processed the power point turned it in to an online presentation and gave me an embedding link. The program was very simple to use and is a clever idea for anyone who wants to share a presentation document online!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Sample text

Blogroll

About

Sample Text